Terms & Conditions

Casa do Óc is rented as one unit (house and swimming pool with limited pool access for children).

16138/AL - License number Short Time Rent 

Rental prices begin at:

Low season:
Till 4 people € 380,00 / night
Till 8 people € 500,00 / night
Till 12 people € 620,00 / night
At Low season we rent for 3 nights minimum, and check ins can be done at any day:
17 January  /  29 February 2016
1 October / 15 December 2016

High season:
Till 4 people –400€ / night
Till 8 people – 580€ / night
Till 12 people – 680€/ night
At High season we rent for 7 nights minimum, with check ins on Saturday:
1 March /  30 September   2016
16 December 2016 / 16 january 2017

VAT included.
Company Name:
A Casa do Oc, Unip Lda.
Nc: PT 50 510970761

Check in time: 16h
Check out time : 12h

Rental includes laundered bed linens, towels for the swimming pool, bathrobes and slippers.

The aforementioned rental prices include all utilities such as water and electricity; firewood is available for an unlimited use.

Please note that during hot summer season  the water available  should be used as  a precious good.

The rental price includes a  FULL DAILY SERVICE that includes making breakfast, making lunch, cleaning service  , garden maintenance 2x week, and daily swimming pool maintenance. The House keeper (D. Antonia ) will work from 7am to 3pm from sunday to friday.

With this FULL SERVICE we invite guests to make their own shopping expenses at supermarket near the house and D. Antonia facilitates  the work in the kitchen  by preparing 2 meals per day. We believe   this way guests are free to enjoy their holiday time , enjoy the nature and rest during the day. Guests only have to take care of dinner themselves. We have as well a standard summer easy menu that helps to plan the shopping list.

Guests may request additional services
  • airport pick up
  • car rental services

Reservations and additional services may be paid for via bank transfer or Paypal.

Thirty percent (30%) of the total rental amount is required in order to hold your reservation. The remaining seventy percent (70%) must be paid one week prior to checking in.

Don\\\\\\\'t forget to provide us with your Tax ID number (US) / National Insurance Number (UK) / Social Insurance Number (CAN) / Tax File Number (AUS), should you desire an invoice.

A security deposit of 1,000€ must be made upon checking in and shall be returned at the end of your stay during check out, assuming there have been no damages to the property.

As a general rule, pets are not permitted. Please contact us directly regarding this matter.

Smoking is not permitted at Casa do Óc.

For further inquiries regarding availability or to make a reservation, please contact us.






Renato Correia - property manager

A Casa do Óc
Courela do Lameirão
Cabeça de Carneiro
7200-014 Santiago Maior